- High School Player of the Year - Mexico City
- Collegiate All American
- Biola University Soccer Hall of Fame
- Head Coach, La Habra High School - 2007 CIF Champions
- CIF Coach of the year - 2007
- CIF Coach, La Habra High School - 2008 CIF Champions
- CIF Coach of the year - 2008
- State of California High School Coach of the Year
- Finalist, 2009 National Coach of the year
- Coached all levels from Recreational to Collegiate
How soccer helped me growing up
Soccer played a very important role in my youth. It helped me understand and deal with real world issues and taught me so much about life, competition, and personal excellence.
As with any endeavor, I had to work hard at soccer to be good. Performance was based on merit, if I didn't perform well, I went nowhere. Soccer taught me self discipline and helped build the strength of character essential in my life's journey. Soccer also gave me confidence and a healthy sense of self worth. I was blessed to be very good in something I really enjoyed doing.
It provided countless treasured opportunities, paved the way for my college education, allowed me to travel to different countries and today makes it possible for me to pas along similar benefits to a whole new generation of up and coming young athletes.
Soccer is more than a game. For many, it offers the means to develop a balanced mental, physical and spiritual life and creates a doorway to a bright and exciting future.
Home | Training Phases | Youth Development | Advanced Levels | About Us | Contact Us